ID # 20220575 CAD PF
We are the outsourced recruiting dep. of a technology company headquartered China out of the Geely family – shareholder are nearly the same.
The focus is on the development, production and distribution of sensors and actuators for the automotive industry and ignition coils. With more than 1.000 employees globally, the company generates sales of more than 150 million euros in 2020.
As part of the internationalisation, we are looking for several technical, senior professionals out of automotive for the subsidiary in Stuttgart east.
We are here still small, growing rapidly – but we have already fixed orders for millions of parts till 2033!
We are looking for:
CAD Engineer CREO or CATIA V5 phps. with Simulation know-how – powertrain – mfd – STUTTGART AREA
- Design and CAD modelling of automotive components, most sensors and actuators
- Analysing and interpreting customer requirements
- Preparation of Detail designs
- Interaction with R&D dep. of our customers to ensure full compliance with concept intent and structural integrity.
- Continuous development of designs and process to keep best practices
- Supporting the Test team as required to explore and validate technical solutions
- Educated to Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience working in a relevant industrial environment
- A sound knowledge of computer aided design
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques of automotive powertrain area
- Ability to apply your knowledge to solve fundamental engineering solutions
- Experienced user of CAD surfacing tools and procedures
- Experience with ABAQUS (or similar) would be a big advantage
- Ability to communicate complex ideas so that they are understood by different audiences
- Fluent in spoken and written English language, german is NOT necessary
IMPORTANT: You should live in the Stuttgart area or be able to move and you should have experiende with living in germany and the local habits.
What will be offered:
- The dynamic of a successful company with a professional working atmosphere in a collegial environment and very flat hierarchies
- Exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment and an international environment
- An indefinite german employment contract and performance-based payment
- To take on an important role in the expansion of an international technology company with strong investors.
The offered position requires a travel activity about 15% to China
Details by ID # 20220575 CAD PF
Interested in – please contact:
Patrick Farr (Dipl.-Kfm.) | Mobil +49 (0)172-7248725 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org